[AccessD] Visual Loss of Data

Gregg greggs at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 15:13:40 CDT 2005

I have a customer who can't always see all his data.  When it started, half of the text was missing from a text box.  He entered the missing text, went out and back in, and both the new text and the old text appeared.  It happened to him again only this time in a subform, all the data was missing. retype, leave, return, and all data is duplicated.

This is visible on multiple systems (he has 6).  Each user has their own FE on 2002.  The server is running windows 2000 (last time I was there).  It is also happening in different apps.  It's happened a 3rd time in a completely different app.  Any ideas?

Thanks for all your help!