[AccessD] OT: Finally Made It - Thanks

Bob Gajewski rbgajewski at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 7 10:43:00 CDT 2005

Virginia

Believe me - you made it a long time ago. Although you didn't know it, your
contributions to this list over the years have helped me in immeasurable
ways - both as questions and as answers.

Congratulations on your achievement, and I wish you the best of luck. I look
forward to your renewed involvement with the List.

Regards,
Bob Gajewski