[AccessD] Access 2k: Ghosts

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Apr 7 11:45:35 CDT 2005

I would love to trap the KeyDown event on the form and discard the left,
right up, down and pageup and pagedown keycodes! How?

Here's a sample KeyDown routine.  Maybe it will give you the idea.

Private Sub Form_KeyDown(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)
' code disables use of arrows and PgUp and PgDown
    On Error Resume Next
    Select Case KeyCode
        Case vbKeyLeft, vbKeyRight, vbKeyUp, vbKeyDown, _
                vbKeyPageUp, vbKeyPageDown
            KeyCode = 0
    End Select

End Sub