[AccessD] Open a form in DS mode

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Apr 7 14:18:32 CDT 2005

I have a form called frmEventSelector, to which I pass the name of the
report or form I want to run. The Event selector contains a combo that
sets the EventID I want. Then I examine the name of the OpenArgs
argument. Code in the form looks at the prefix, and if it's frm it runs
the form; if it's rpt it runs the form, and if it's qry it runs the query.

How can I let this form know that I want to run a given form in
DataSheet mode? Even though I set its default mode to DS, it doesn't
seem to help.

TIA,
Arthur