[AccessD] Skipping field in report/labels

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Apr 8 09:44:03 CDT 2005

Thanks for the help Susan...and others...but what I was actually missing
was the 'Can Grow', which I hadn't thought was necessary. We could
actually get the field to disappear, but the whole row would be gone.  I
hate when something at this level...I see thsi as an Access 101 leve
problem...hold me up, when I feel that I am at a higher level...oh, I'm
definitely humbled by the people on this list, but around here, I'm the
"Access Guy!"

Thanks again!
John Clark

>>> susanj at sgmeet.com 4/6/2005 2:44:30 PM >>>
The setting you're looking for is the 'Can Shrink' option in the design

view.  Set it to yes.
Susan