[AccessD] AXP fails to install ..continued

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 9 12:56:21 CDT 2005

I just checked my system, I have mine, User set to Canadian English
through control Panel
You might have users with different language defaults, some may only be
changeable through an admin install
Without an admin install may not allow this codepage changing.
The system default depends on the language install of Windows. I
installled US version of Windows.
Someone may have installed US version of windows then setup for German
windows with multilanguage pack.
or have simply installed the German Versions of windows.
Some variation of this maybe the problem. I think the osplcid runtime
should match the OS default lcid.
I am just clutching at straws..

System default LCID:    1033 (0x00000409)
System default LANGID:  1033 (0x0409) English (United States)
System default UI Lang: 1033 (0x0409) English (United States)
User default LCID:      4105 (0x00001009)
User default LANGID:    4105 (0x1009) English (Canadian)
User default UI Lang:   1033 (0x0409) English (United States)

You can get this info from the registry, I just happened to have a
recent debug program from Google labs
that dumps this info to the clipboard.

--
Marty Connelly