[AccessD] Setting a field in a report

connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au
Sat Apr 9 23:34:01 CDT 2005

Ok I have done that and the field populates using the EndDate value . But
the code crashes with a "you have entered a property which has no value"
message. It does have a value because it is displaying it on the form

Connie Kamrowski

Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Orange

On 10 Apr 2005 at 12:29, connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.go wrote:

> but when I try to use it it keeps telling me it can't find the field
> EndDate referred to in my expression.
> Where am I going wrong?

It's looking for a control called EndDate.

Put a hidden text box somewhere in the detail section.
Call it EndDate and make its source   [EndDate]

--
Stuart

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received
it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views expressed
are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of
their organisation.