[AccessD] One report using alternate sources

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Mon Apr 11 13:06:35 CDT 2005

That should have read:

In your case, I would have a select statement that gets it's values from the
calling form.  The select statement would then set a variable to the query
name and set the recordsource for the report after the select statement or
actually set the recordsource in each case statement.

Sorry about that.

Bobby