[AccessD] OT: Frontpage/Dreamweaver books

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 12 09:19:02 CDT 2005

I think Martin has a paper somewhere that compares FP to Dreamweaver, don't
you Martin? How about a link?

Susan H.

I finished a web site a few weeks ago using FrontPage 2003 and the book from
Paul Colligan.  This was my first experience creating a web site.  I have no
experience to compare to, but I have no complaints to think of either.  I've
been specifically told that FP 2003 is a big improvement over previous
versions.

My site has no code in it, so I can't offer any comments on that aspect.

I would recommend this book.  It may not have advanced programming concepts,
but it sure did me a lot of good.