[AccessD] RE: When did you arrive at AccessD?

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 17:28:15 CDT 2005

I really had to think about this one...I first was involved just before the
Great PK Debate started, then had an accident that took me out of the game
(but, my darling husband printed out all the messages and read them to me
while I recuperated). Then, things went very slowly for me, but I "lurked"
in the background. When I was ready to jump back into the real world...this
list had answered every question I had and I had a little business that
worked really well for me. In 2000, my husband died and something in me went
with him, so I've retired to California and live with my folks...keeping
them in line and on their feet. Right now, though, seems a good time to
say...all of you, whether you realized it or not, have all been very special
to me. No matter where my work took me, I always knew that you were here
and, if you hadn't already answered a question (most of the time the
archives were enough) you would do your level best to help me through
anything...so I never hesitated to take on a new challenge. I owe you all a
debt I can never repay. Thank you all!