[AccessD] RE: When did you arrive at AccessD?

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Thu Apr 14 11:17:24 CDT 2005

I was welcomed in to the list on October 15, 2003. I heard about the group
at least a year earlier, and tried to join, but the DatabaseAdvisors site
was damnibly hard to find using a Google search, and I gave up. Out of
curiosity, I've just tried searching again, with better success. However, it
is still unclear from the DatabaseAdvisors results that it is indeed the
AccessD group. Fortunately, other sites now do a much better job of equating
the two in their links, so you can find the real site with a little extra
clicking. I would suggest revisiting the site from a Web Search perspective,
and revising your page titles and introductory pages, to drive home that
DatabaseAdvisors really is AccessD.

-Ken