[AccessD] A2000: Inserting HTML codes into a Text Box

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:49:12 CDT 2005

Charlotte,

And now I've got it installed at my client's site and she says that
the macros don't do anything in her copy of Access 2000! Sheesh! Each
of my macros does SendKeys...and all it does is type in codes:

<b></b>

Works fine if I run the A2000 database (it's actually an ADP) in
Access 2003. I say again: Sheesh!

Steve Erbach