[AccessD] Page numbers for table of contents in an access report

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Fri Apr 15 07:36:06 CDT 2005

Rocky,

    You don't have to print the report twice. On clicking the command button, the sequence of commands given below, should get you the desired results.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal
--------------

Code in click event of command button
==================================
    DoCmd.OpenReport RepName, acViewPreview
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFitToWindow
    ' Allow time to stabilise
    P_WaitShort 300
    ' Navigate to last page (in print preview)
    SendKeys "^{DOWN}", True
    DoCmd.PrintOut                                      ' (A)
'    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrint       ' (B)
'    Note - For direct print, use (A). Otherwise,
'                (B) for invoking the Print dialog box

Subroutine for time delay
Sub P_WaitShort(ByVal Tmr As Long)
    Dim Cnt As Long

    For Cnt = 1 To Tmr