[AccessD] Use if HIT ODBC/400 with Access 2003 - X Posted

Perry Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Fri Apr 15 14:59:05 CDT 2005

Do you perhaps have an index set to something generic like Name (rather than
FullName, CustName, EmpName, eg).  If so you might have to make the
connection with A97 and rename the index to a more specific index.  Then
A2003 might allow you to make the connection.  Name, etc have become
reserved terms in many instances and may cause conflicts with indexes in
newer versions.

Perry Harold