[AccessD] On Click Event in Command button versus Label;

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 11:09:41 CDT 2005

Charlotte:

It's just: Private Sub cmdContinue_Click()

in that procedure there's a call to:

' get next question
    strNext = GetNextQuestion

and those lines of code appear in the GetNextQuestion function.

Normally GetNextQuestion returns the next question in the assessment, but
there are several charts in the assessment - dieases, sleeping pills,
medications, relaxations techniques, activities in bed, etc. - which contain
a bunch of check boxes.

When they are loaded, instead of closing the main assessment form, I just
make it invisible and use that SysCmd function to know when the chart form
closes.

Do you think using the IsLoaded property of the AllForms collection might
make a difference?  Shouldn't but who knows.  After all, it's Access.

TIA

Rocky