[AccessD] Can't get the SQL for this

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Mon Apr 18 13:52:40 CDT 2005

Andy,

    Totals query named Q_Andy2, given below, should get you the desired result. It uses union query named Q_Andy1 as its source.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal
--------------

Q_Andy2 (Final Query - Totals Query)
==================================
SELECT [Code1] & [Code2] AS Code, Sum(Q_Andy1.Qty) AS SumOfQty
FROM Q_Andy1
GROUP BY [Code1] & [Code2];

Q_Andy1 (Preliminary Query - Union type)
Select Code1, Code2, Qty From T_Andy1
Union ALL
Select Code1, Code2, Qty From T_Andy2
UNION ALL