[AccessD] OT Visual Studio.Net user Group

Les Dunn mms at sentex.net
Tue Apr 19 19:56:22 CDT 2005

I too have some .NET applications that I would like to make available on the
net. I have posted questions to some of the various
microsoft.public.dotnet... forums but have not received any quality replies
that have even come close to answering my questions. I would be interested
in hearing about any other alternative forums.
...Les