[AccessD] Signing VBA with a digital certificate in Access 2000

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 20 13:47:01 CDT 2005

Hi Bob

Thanks, but all articles seem to require a subscription which I don't
have ...

/gustav

>>> bheygood at abestsystems.com 04/20 8:33 pm >>>
There is a good article in the Access Advisor this month about this
subject.
http://msaccessadvisor.com/

Seems as usual Access got the stepchild treatment again for 2000. This
is
better implemented in XP and 03. It also matters greatly which version
of
Jet you have.

Also, unless you buy one, it appears that a user created cert will only
work
on a given machine or network.

I am sure all of us will look forward to results of your
investigation.

Bob Heygood