[AccessD] Outlook from Access - what does Exchange Admin have to do -xpost

Steve Conklin (Developer@UltraDNT) Developer at UltraDNT.com
Thu Apr 21 12:30:46 CDT 2005

Users are in Office XP and want email from my Access app.  I remember
reading that, to by-pass the security warnings, besides Redemption and
CLickYes (which are client based), that the Exchange admin can "allow"
applications at the server to send mail. I would prefer this method.

As we are both off-site, how do I make this request so that it makes
sense to him without me being there? (Eg, "Allow my app to Send Mail
from Security Settings in WHAT IS IT" or "Go into BLAH, click YADA,
un-check STUFF"). Not even sure, does he allow Msaccess.exe or
MyApp.mdb/e?

TIA,
Steve