[AccessD] FW: A2003:Size of an Email String SOLVED

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 18:59:42 CDT 2005

Thanks Erwin

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Erwin Craps -
IT Helps
Sent: Monday, 18 April 2005 6:43 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: RE: [AccessD] FW: A2003:Size of an Email String SOLVED

Please note that the SMTP server that you will use will probably deny
that quantity of adresses in 1 mail.

It really depends on who manages your SMTP server, some limit to 50
adresses some 999.

Please check with your company IT manager if you have your own SMTP
server or with your internet provider if one used from the ISP.

Erwin