[AccessD] A2003:Size of an Email String

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 19:05:08 CDT 2005

Hi Stuart
Thanks (again) for the reply
Firstly, what's RFC 2821?

Anyway...It seems to be up and working now
I have given my users 2 methods to send emails - depending on what they
want to do.
Method 1 uses redemption and loops through a recordset and produces an
email for each recipient.
The second method doesn't use redemption and just creates a big long BCC
string

Re your comment on a FAN-OUT - have you done this before? If so, how
have you done it?

RE BLAT - Thanks for the offer -  I will contact you off list about Blat
:-))

Many thanks

Darren