[AccessD] Class module builder

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 24 01:44:39 CDT 2005

Hi Arthur:

I have been using a method of always acquiring a computer with two hard
drives of equal size. I try to duplicate one drive to the other on the
belief the both drives will not fail together. My business is on a network
and various backup are automatically done back and forward between the
computers. It may be a bit of over-kill but a few crashes have resulted in
no code loss....knock on plastic.

Jim