[AccessD] OT: Does anyone have decent Quickbooks chops? I'm in a bind.

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 19:54:59 CDT 2005

Is there any reason you cant use QODBC, I am not sure if it reads all
the fields in Quickbooks in all versions and countries
You would want the read/ write Pro ODBC driver for $200 US
http://www.qodbc.com/qodbc.htm
Any there is a 30 day trial to play around with.
Here is tutorial how to hook to Access but you can use excel, ado etc..
http://www.qodbc.com/qodbcaccess.htm
I believe QBXML was designed to be mainly used for web apps.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.