[AccessD] A2003 Tab Control

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 20:59:29 CDT 2005

AFAIK you can't
I have had to re-do the 'look' of my screens <sigh>
But having said that I have seen 2003 installations give the old 'square
edge' buttons and some
Installations of 2003 give the 'rounded edge' buttons.
It might be an OS or Office SP issue - but whatever it is - I had to
make changes to accommodate it.
I have also noticed I can't get the 'new look' tab controls to be
exactly the same colour as my backgrounds.
They use a colour that Windows calls 'white smoke'
SO the background of my forms now has to be 'white smoke' if I want the
tab to appear ...um...'neatly'

(I think whitesmoke is 245 245 245 or 16119285 if you are using the
property sheet (Or something like it)

I hope I am wrong and someone can tell me a better way

See ya

DD