[AccessD] For Lembit

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Apr 27 06:27:04 CDT 2005

Yes dutch

Received the same mail today.

He's a student at the KU Leuven University and has a task assigned for
his course IT Management to do a case study where at least 3 of the
folowing items are covered.
Reuseability of IT Systems, overerving (dont know this one),
persistance, materialisation, use of XML, web services, different types
of databases, architectures, SQL and how the company strategy looks like
with aid of IT.

If different of above items are present in your company he would ask to
do use you company for a case study.

I'm afraid my company is not big enough to cover these issues.

There was a questionnaire included, but it was in dutch to. I supose you
get the picture with this mail.

Greetz
Erwin