[AccessD] Military Time

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Apr 27 10:31:48 CDT 2005

You can use an input mask of 0000;0;"_" to force them to enter the value
in military time and use a validation rule to prevent anything below
0000 or above 2400, but that's as far as it goes.  Since you and Access
can't read minds, you have no way of knowing whether they meant 0100 or
1300 hours, so they are responsible for entering it right.

Charlotte Foust