[AccessD] Using text boxes as fake buttons

Mcgillivray, Don [ITS] donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com
Wed Apr 27 13:12:06 CDT 2005

John,

I experimented with something similar, but I used transparent command
buttons over labels.  This allows you to use all the capabilities of
command buttons without being limited by their fixed visual style.  The
result of my experiment was pretty cool, but it was kinda flickery, so I
didn't actually use it for anything.

Don