[AccessD] Table of Names

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Apr 27 14:41:26 CDT 2005

If I understand your question, you want to have a TypeID in the one table
(Maintbl).  In another table you would have the types with a TypeID as the
primary key.

You would set the record source to "SELECT TypeID,Type FROM Types;".  The
combo box would be bound to the TypeID field in the Maintbl table.

So, is that clear as mud now?

Bobby