[AccessD] Table of Names

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 28 19:52:50 CDT 2005

On 28 Apr 2005 at 20:42, Susan Harkins wrote:

> But they don't apply to a single contact, do they?
>
> Perhaps it's the contact field that I don't understand. How would these
> values apply to a Contact entity?

Going back to an earlier expansion of the problem:

<quote>
Yes, the name of a person can fit into any or all categories. The
Contact, Closedby, ReleasedBy, etc call all be the same person.
 </quote>

As I understand it, Contact is just the name of the person to contact if
there are any queries about whatever it is being tracked. It is no
different in essence IssuedBy etc.

--
Stuart