[AccessD] Parameter Queries via Code

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 29 14:12:57 CDT 2005

Hi Mark

If none of these work, your SQL must be pretty strange.

You may have to bring it forward ...

/gustav

>>> dba.email at gmail.com 04/29 9:04 pm >>>
These each produce data type mismatch errors.
qdfMetrics.Parameters(0) = 1., 2., or 3.

1. Forms!frmDatePicker!Text14
2. "#" & Format(Forms!frmDatePicker!Text14, "m\/d\/yyyy") & "#"
3. DateValue(Forms!frmDatePicker!Text14)

In an online example that I saw, they used the following:
Dim prm As Parameter
For Each prm In qd.Parameters
prm.Value = Eval(prm.Name)
Next prm

This method hasn't worked either...same error message.

I can't remember exactly how the quote goes...something like "I must
be closer to the solution, because I've just discovered another way it
won't work".

Mark Mitsules