[AccessD] Parameter Queries via Code

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 29 14:48:16 CDT 2005

SCARY stuff!

http://folding.stanford.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Admin Sparky
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 3:40 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Parameter Queries via Code

*** SOLVED *** (but don't ask why)

You are not going to believe this one!  I've had a continual search going on
all day for what may be the problem.  I finally found a cached page from a
google search from someone who had my exact "symptoms".  It turns out that
his DAO reference had migrated below his Excel reference and after
re-ordering his references everything worked.  Now, in my case my DAO
reference was already ahead in the order, but I figured "what the heck" it
may just be a flaky reference, so I re-ordered them, then re-ordered them
back again.

Now everything works using Charlotte's original syntax.  Whoohoo!

Mark Mitsules