[AccessD] Problems with word Automation

Kim Wiggins kimjwiggins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 17:17:43 CDT 2005

Hey everyone
Hope all is well.  I am not.  I coded an automation report in VB6 using Word and it works fine on my work laptop and my laptop at home.  But when I install it on the users computer, it gives me the standard application error and shuts down.  It says "My_app_name has encountered an error and must close" and then it offers to send a report.  Well that is flooring me because it runs in the development environment on both machines just fine.
Can anyone think of anything that I am missing or overlooking?
Thanks
Kim