[AccessD] Runtime Vs Full Access Install

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Mon Aug 1 20:04:56 CDT 2005

William - maybe I have misunderstood. I thought that by including all dll's (or other files referred to in the vba references)  in the runtime install package, that it could then be standalone. By that I mean that it would run regardless of whether the user had (any version of Access) or not, as it is a packaged entity.

Have I got that wrong? (And I am assuming using Sage / Wise)

Kath