[AccessD] Cutting down on post clutter...

Paolo Cantoni pcantoni at erggroup.com
Wed Aug 3 21:16:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

I get the digest and it's very hard sometimes to read through 5 pages of
repeated responses to find the 5 lines of new input...

Can I please ask that posters keep only the relevant bits of previous
posts?  It takes only a few extra seconds and indicates a degree of
etiquette - not to mention saving trees and electrons...

Thanx,

            Paolo Cantoni, Data Architect
ERG Group
247 Balcatta Road Balcatta WA 6021 Australia
Tel: + 61 8 9273 1287 Fax: +61 8 9273 1535
Email: pcantoni at erggroup.com Website: www.erggroup.com
There is no such thing as an inconsistently correct system...
...Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving
correctness!