[AccessD] OT - Excel VBA Cell Selection Syntax (x-posted)

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Aug 16 09:47:11 CDT 2005

Hello to All,

I'm struggling with syntax for the selection of cells when trying to use row
and column indexes.  Below is an example:

Example A:
    Worksheets("Available Items").Range("A2:B123").Select

Example B:
    Worksheets("Available Items").Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(123, 2)).Select

Example A works fine, but B does not.  Both are from Excel Help files (see
the Range Property).  Once this works I will substitute a variable for the
123 value.

Thanks!
Dan Waters