[AccessD] (no subject)

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Fri Aug 19 12:24:15 CDT 2005

Once I have found the record in the table I want to open a form that
shows me that record.  Let me go back to my original problem.  I have
several tables of contacts.  I have a form with a tabbed subform.  Once
I have used my find form to search my various contacts tables and found
the contact, I want the first tab to show me all the data about the
contact, then I want the second tab to show me the data from the phone
conversations I have had with that contact.  These are linked through a
linking table by contactID.  If the person I am trying to find is not in
one of those contact tables, then I want the form to open up blank so I
can type in the information which would be loaded into a different
'people' table.  If anyone can help me on this, I would be very
grateful.  Thank.s