[AccessD] Friday Humour a Day Late

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sat Aug 20 18:19:08 CDT 2005

A very old Italian gentleman with a son Vito in prison, wrote him a letter.

Vito, I wish you were here with me. I want to dig up the garden and plant
some tomatoes and olive trees. But the garden is rocky and I am old and
infirm and have no energy to do it. If you were here, I know you would dig
the garden for me, and I could plant the tomatoes and olives and grow them
to fruition.

Vito, receiving the letter in prison, writes back: DO NOT dig up the garden.
That is where I planted the bodies.

Next morning, 5am, the FBI arrives with bulldozers, scoop-shovels and
various equipment. They dig up the entire garden 12 meters deep and find
nothing. They depart.

Next morning, the old man receives another letter from Vito.

Plant your tomatoes, Father. Under the circumstances, this is the best I
could do.

A.