[AccessD] Table does not open to first record

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Aug 22 10:30:26 CDT 2005

I use the following code to open a table (myds) which is indexed on the
date field. When I pull a record in code it gets record 127. I tried a
movefirst command and the table still starts on record 127. Any ideas
what is happening appreciated.

Dim MyDb As Database, myds As Recordset

Set MyDb = CurrentDb()

Set myds = MyDb.OpenRecordset("tbl Produced HCPV% One Pattern",
dbOpenTable)

myds.MoveFirst

myds1.AddNew

    myds1.Fields(0) = myds.Fields(0)    'Date

    myds1.Fields(1) = myds.Fields(1)    'Pattern name

    myds1.Fields(2) = myds.Fields(2)    'Cum total injection

    myds1.Fields(3) = myds.Fields(3)    'Cum based HCPV%

    myds1.Fields(4) = myds.Fields(4)    'Derivative based HCPV%

myds1.Update

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large