[AccessD] How to find missing DLL's

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 14:21:11 CDT 2005

I created a database for a friend that gets data from an excel file.

I added two references...

1. Microsoft Excel 10.0 Object Libray (for apparent reasons for my statement above)
2. Microsoft Office 10.0 Object Libray (in order to show a Open File Dialog Box to allow them to pick the excel file to pull into the app)

He does not have these references on his machine. Should he re-install MS Access, the entire MS Office or get the DLL's from somewhere and put them on his machine? If he needs to get them and put them on, what does he get? I cannot see the actual file name because the path is too long in the references box.

Thanks.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us