[AccessD] Oracle Question

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Aug 30 18:35:24 CDT 2005

I normally treat Oracle like a bag of rattle snakes (don't mess around
inside it much, and typically just beat it with a big long stick when it's
acting up......) ;)  However, we are having to create some auditing
processes due to Sar-Ox.  I put a trigger in place to log changes to a few
key changes, however, using the USER function, to record who is making the
changes, the trigger is putting in the account that I created the trigger
with, not the account who is making the changes.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Drew