[AccessD] Runtime Vs Full Access Install

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Tue Aug 2 19:05:34 CDT 2005

Thanks everyone for this thread - I am taking from it the following:

- Use late binding for the reference to Frontpage regardless to solve situation where user may / may not have Frontpage installed.

- If distributing a runtime mde (app is already an mde) then include any dll's (and other files referenced by the app) that are redistributable in the package created by Sage / Wise.

- Have the runtime set up to install to a separate location to the standard Access install

- Use a specific shortcut to the runtime executable

Kath