[AccessD] Memo field parsing

Gregg greggs at msn.com
Wed Aug 3 11:41:04 CDT 2005

That was exactly my first solution (naff or not).  The problem is the text box is midway down the 2nd page following some other items and the customer never was very impressed with the blank space.  Now they are running out of space on the second page and are limited to the 2 pages by their end user and need to use the blank space.