[AccessD] "Find" combo box searches more than one table

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 4 15:20:55 CDT 2005

Sorry, but I don't understand the question.  A "find" combobox works on
a form and you populate it with a list that has some relationship to the
current recordset of the form.  Then you use the indicated record to
move in that recordset.  I can't see how (or why) you would use a find
combo to look somewhere other than in the form's recordset.

Charlotte Foust