[AccessD] Fw: ICE - In Case of Emergency

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 14:15:40 CDT 2005

Hi Lambert
The request to take it to OT was to the thread not to you personally. I just
replied, as normally, to the last message on the thread. That just happened
to be yours. So I'm sorry if you were upset/offended/taken aback or whatever
but there was absolutely nothing aimed specifically at you. I was in fact
responding to a direct request to the moderators to intervene, cos, for
better or worse, that's our 'job'.

Cheers

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

/036404.html>
Fw: ICE - In Case of Emergency "

So I watched this thread being discussed for a couple of days. I ignored it
for most of the time and then finally gave in to temptation and posted a
reply.

BAM! Back comes your 'please take it OT' message within a couple of hours.
AFAIKS no one else was offered this advice. Should I feel paranoid? <g>

Lambert