[AccessD] Clear Debug Window Programmatically

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 9 15:34:34 CDT 2005

I realize that you asked for a programmatic method.  However, since the
debug window is only available in the VBE, I didn't see any purpose in a
programmatic method ... In XP and above, of course. <g>  You didn't
indicate the version or WHY you needed it, so it's your own fault if we
wandered off in another direction! LOL

Charlotte Foust