[AccessD] Access 2000 Charts

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Thu Aug 11 07:47:08 CDT 2005

Joe,

    The problem faced by you indicates that the desired values of RowSource have not yet sunk in. What you are seeing, are the default values. As a remedial action, direct editing of source datasheet for the chart object has to be undertaken.

    My sample database named ChartsDemo might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com

    This db demonstrates handling of charts on forms as well as reports. Items 1 & 6 of the tips provided therein should be of special relevance to your case.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal