[AccessD] Reporting a bug to Microsoft

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Aug 13 19:59:01 CDT 2005

John,

I once reported an Access bug and my workaround to MS (had to do with
conditional formatting).  They duplicated the problem perfectly, and told me
they passed it on to the development group.

At the end of the email conversation, I was told, "Mr. Waters, because you
were able to resolve this problem yourself, we won't reduce the number of
free tech help support hours you have."

Gee - Thanks!  I did resolve the error myself (by multiplying a numeric
field value by the number 1), and I didn't know I had any free tech support
hours to begin with.

So - be careful you don't lose any of those hours!

Dan Waters