[AccessD] I Need Some Ideas

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Aug 16 14:59:57 CDT 2005

That's easy, and requires no code or special hardware.  Just call up JC, and
tell him that you don't think his framework would hand XYZ...and let him
prove you wrong.  When he has given you proof, thank him, tell him he's
stellar, and a god among mortals, and walk away with completed JC Classes.

<grin>

Of course, the same method will work on me too....

Drew