[AccessD] checkboxes aren't functioning

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 17 07:51:34 CDT 2005

However what if it is bound to a non-boolean field.  For example it is bound
to an integer, the integer can contain 0 and -1 (and null) so it looks like
it works just fine.  But what happens if the field gets set to something
other than null, 0 or -1?

Note I have never tested this, just throwing it out....

http://folding.stanford.edu/