[AccessD] I Need Some Ideas

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:42:19 CDT 2005

..with Harkins, Colby, and Martin among others here already published, the
idea of an "AccessD" book with you doing the grunt work and using the list
members as your resource and critic, getting approval shouldn't be a problem
..if just the list members bought copies, and you gave AccessD a share of
the profits, it should put a cushion under the list finances for quite a
while ...besides which, think how a really good Access book would look on
your resume :)

William